Monday, September 26, 2011

yummy: quarter cheese

not all mcdonald's quarter pounder with cheese burgers are created equal . . .the juiciest served at mcdo-kabihasnan. best would be to find an excuse to make them cook a new one for you and say that you are willing to wait . . . like you are allergic to pickles or something . . . or Y's smart excuse that does not need the drama -- she does not want ketchup on her burger (which is not true because she puts ketchup later on . . .wahaha!) . . .     

Z

OMG!  Winner to Z!  I can imagine the juice oozing out from the beef, bite after bite. 

But nalang na-discover nyo to. 

Nung una, I  just asked them to cook a new quarter pounder for me.  They obliged, but there was this one time when, feeling ko, hindi na ganun ka-bagong luto, so I tried that drama that I don't want any ketchup in my quarter pounder.  So papanindigan ko nalang yun.

Kung meron kayong monthly visit sa McDo branch na 'to, ako tuwing masama ang loob ko, dumadaan ako dun!  Recently, napapadalas!  Hahaha!

But yeah, that feeling that I get after my McDo Kabihasnan Quarter Pounder and Coke Light Float -- PRICELESS!!!



Y

No comments:

Post a Comment