Tuesday, September 06, 2011

eto na ang keso!

Hearts, plenty of hearts!!!


As promised, I'm sharing my cheesy verses as given to "ex" (now BH).
This one was written a few days after he proposed and of course your dear X said "I'll think about it." Kidding! I replied "yes" of course!(Yiheee...really cheesy!!!)




SOMEONE*


Somehow, there exists a
foretelling
That a being will be sent
to redeem
A heart that has
passed expiation
Long before reaching its
destination.


In solitude, I conversed
with myself
Soliloquy saved my
sanity
Benevolence from an
unknown providence
I really did not make
any sense.

Someone-left his spell
In my heart he has dwelt,
I fell,
          fell,
 now fallen,
Swiftly-encircling me so sudden.



Hay, I love the feeling of being in love (Ahem).
Uhm, can someone give me "Boy Bawang" please.Spicy ha! It's getting so "mais" already.  


Of course, sometimes there are "rainy days", and you feel like pulling out the toilet bowl and throwing it outside aimed at your neighbor's roof. But then, you have to be "cool" coz you don't want anyone pretending to be concerned about your mood, to spread any "kesong-binibini"(cheese-miss). I hide my unpleasant moods by writing. I recall this (dated 7-13-00 and still written on a piece of faded receipt):



THE IDIOSYNCRACIES
OF PATIENCE*

I grow in silence-
unnoticed and
abruptly,
While my deathbed
was adorned
with your pompous
rejoicing.
Shattered self-esteem
Confidence running out
. . . I grieve alone,
                                                                    silently,
Expectant of 
thy vain succor. . .
                                                                 Save . . . 
                                                                 Redeem. . .
                                                                 Let not my tears
                                                                         build a stream.



How to survive an "LQ"? Write and be quiet!!!

I have some funny pieces too, but will just post them some other time.


X

* Property of X of peoplevsxyzblogger. Copying or printing allowed only upon permission from author.


X, so how do you pronounce "poem" ha?! ha,ha,ha! love, Z

1 comment: