Tuesday, September 20, 2011

my secret wish list

Dear X and Z:


This is really me and this is not spam.  wehehe.


My birthday is near and so is Christmas!  I know you love me, and will only want the best gift for me.  And for that, I just want to make your lives easier, so that you don't have to go through sleepless nights, thinking of what I really want. 


Did you know that you can now give Kindle books as a gift?  Here's the link on how to do that.


I will e-mail to you in private my Kindle Wish List.




Ever since I had my Kindle in late 2009, I have been using it a lot.  I've read the following on it:
1.  Eat, Pray, Love
2.  The Devil Wears Prada
3.  The Velveteen Rabbit
4.  House of Night Series
5.  Vampire Academy Series
6.  Caravans by James Michener
7.  The Indolence of the Filipino by Jose Rizal
8.  Mockingjay, the Final Book of the Hunger Games series
9.  How to Hepburn by Karen Garbo
10.  True Prep by Birnback and Kidd


My point is, I will put your gift to good use. 


By the way, Z has given me my advance birthday gift, and I really love it.  It's my foremost ja-porms gear now. hehehe.  So, Z, puedeng sa Christmas mo nalang ako regaluhan ng Kindle Book.  Wahahaha!


Mwah.


Y

No comments:

Post a Comment