Monday, September 26, 2011

my daily dose of calcium

I am so afraid of osteoporosis.  I have one lola who got one. 


Lately, I have been experiencing pain on my left knee.  I don't know if it's because I've been wearing heels a lot lately, or if it's because I was just at my heaviest (at least after pregnancy several years ago).


But I don't want to take Calcium supplements in tablets or capsule.  


That is why, for a week now, I have been eating 1 cup of fruit yogurt and 1 tetrapack of milk.


This one has 16% RDA of Calcium.






And this one has 86%!




So that's 100% calcium everyday.  I hope it is not too late to stack up on Calcium for my bones...


As to Vitamin C, I have also stopped taking capsules or supplements.  I guess I will follow Z's hubby's example, 1 can of pineapple juice a day.


Y

No comments:

Post a Comment