Tuesday, September 06, 2011

29aug11 then 31aug11

this was supposed to be my post last august 31 but it did not make the headlines cause i was so tired and sleepy . . . and because i was having mixed emotions on whether this is primarily cheesy or funny . . .  


after 2 bad news tonight . . . i thought this would dilute my sadness . . .


as always, my hubby never fails to give me unintended funny blasts.  


since i didn't get to see hubby before my short vacation a couple of mondays ago, i  wrote my notes in my mini-cheapy whiteboard and left it at hubby's side table.  when i arrived 2 nights after, the whiteboard message was edited.  hubby placed "check"  "x" and "check but subsequently x-ed" marks on my notes . . . i recall coming home sick and dead-tired that night . . . after a dose of solmux and nyquil, i was merely seconds from literally bogging down to sleep with my mouth still full of valda pastilles until this made me smile . . . and laugh . . . and realize that i am far from a perfect life but i am blessed :)  . . . with a hubby that cannot control drooling over my favorite and treasured red velvety pillow!  this is definitely beyond X's cheesy BH . . . this is iwi!!!!  hahaha!



Z

No comments:

Post a Comment