Monday, September 12, 2011

Green world

"Green, Green, my world is green"

This is the only hue that pleased my eyes a day before weekend and the whole weekend.Busy, busy... Party, party!

It started Friday morning when I was about to leave the house for work, I saw this creature belonging to phylum  arthropoda (according to DS). It's having a grand time looking at its "glorious" reflection on the side of my car.

I don't know what happened to the poor creature.

At work, I took out my snack (Skyflakes Oat Fiber) and I just can't help but open it before coffee break. Before consuming it, I took a pic again. It looks lovely and it's supposed to make you fit and SEXY???!! Hahaha! Wish lang!

Next day, we went North to attend to two (not just one but TWO) birthday parties. I saw this car speeding along NLEX. I can't figure out it's make so I thought of taking a shot. We were overtaking it but I asked BH to slow down. "Di pwede, I'm on the overtaking lane". Fine... Ok, relax! I took a shot anyway. 


It's green baybeh! Remember Chick in the movie "Cars"?

Sunday, it's party time again! Before going to our relative's house, my cousin-in-law suggested that we drop by in another cousin-in-law's place to get banana leaves. We're planning to have a boodle fight. I stayed in the car while they're busy "dismembering" the banana tree. I saw this strange looking plant on the fence. Alam ko to eh, but can't recall what it's called. I used to eat it's sweet ripe fruit back in the province. It's a vine and the fruit is enclosed in a hollow membrane. So, I took a pic using my CP. BH educated me...Hahaha! It's called "kit-kitiwit" in Ilocano. Yes, now i remember.



We headed to the party. Ihaw-ihaw galore! Everything's so yummy! We didn't use the banana leaves anymore coz table was almost ready when we got to the place. My in-laws gave me this drink with a catchy green label. It tasted like Zesto (apple flavor). But it's beer! Alcohol content is only 3%. I sampled on the Lemon flavor but I like this better.




Today is a blue Monday. Not because it's my least favorite day of the week, but because I'm wearing blue and used my blue shawl. Hmmm...I'm hopeful that this is going to be a cool and light work week. Cross thine fingers, dear readers.

Ugh, can't find my Pak Fah Yeow for my morning routine.


X

bwahaha. . . good luck, X. . . i just saw your boss at the hallway!  bwahaha! :) 

Z, Yup, got 2 missed calls already. It's mancomm "panic" time again. hahaha!       X

No comments:

Post a Comment