Monday, September 12, 2011

discovery: shoe gel protector






i was taking a picture of my shoe gel protector to email to my friend who is going to HK when Y saw me.  i was going to ask my friend to grab a couple of these effective and comfy protectors at mannings (with a store/branch very conveniently located at the airport!) . . . the one in the picture is about PhP234 (HK$39 x 6) . . .there are all sorts of kakikayan for the shoes pa but i don't have the budget  :(   in any case, Y gave me an idea to post this . . . ha,ha,ha!  (but, will save it for next week to meet our mandatory 3 posts-per-week . . .ha,ha,ha!). 

anyway, Y told me the other day that watson's here is selling something similar. . . watson's . . .hmmm. . . another place to be (other than cdr-king, fullybookedmuji, make room, dimensione, alessi and all other butingting places) . . . wipeee!

Z
(9sept11 for next week!)

Z, this is good. I'll look for one sa Watson's. Since my childhood, I only use Bandaid. "Shana" kasi. Hehehe. X

1 comment:

  1. Z, I also saw some from Shopwise. More selections there... ;-)

    ReplyDelete