Saturday, September 10, 2011

fab! planning for 2012

I intend to stick to my Moleskine 2011-2012 planner until its end and, thus, I will not be shopping for any planner for this coming new year.  Well at least, for myself!


Planners make for great gifts, although I feel a bit getting into one's personal space giving this as a gift if that person would be forced to use it out of deference to me (hehe feeling, no). 


Although, some planners can be used as notebooks as well especially if there are enough space to write on.  In fact, all my Starbucks planners ended up being used as notebooks.


So I have been contemplating on giving my little boy's teachers this Christmas some really nice planners or notebooks, but the type which I am sure will not be thrown away or recycled as gifts.  I found some good candidates.  They are within my budget, and look simple (so will not be misinterpreted as some sort of a bribe for good grades hehehe), but special at the same time (sincerely on my part as I cannot be grateful enough for their part in raising the little boy).


First candidate:  Cath Kidston Bath Flowers 2012 Diary






I like how Cath Kidston products combine polka dots with floral prints.  The zip lock case is also a very good idea to protect the diary from all things inside your bag.  (I can imagine mine with charge clips and some important receipts)


Second candidate:  2011-2012 Lilly Pulitzer Pocket Agenda - True Navy Bloomers




This one has colorful tabs and a bit of sorority - preppy - school setting feel  which partly makes it a suitable gift, in this particular case.


Since the little boy has more than 1 teacher (Adviser, Christian Ed, etc.), why not get a couple of each?


Y

1 comment:

  1. Y, I'm still using the planner you gifted me Xmas 2009. I mean the recipes in it. hahaha! X

    ReplyDelete