Thursday, September 15, 2011

are you a Belieber?

I remember when I first noticed this kid becoming so popular, I asked Z, "Sino ba itong si Justin Beaver?"  Of course, Z seized the chance to okray to the max!  "Anong Beaver?  Bieber! Hello!" 




Alright, maybe I never really became a Belieber.  Not that he irritates me, but I just am not affected at all.  I never got it, even after watching some music videos of him, or even watching videos of live concerts of him (just clips though), I really don't get it. 


I could not resist noticing though when I see boys or even men with the Justin Bieber hair.




Pacman had this haircut once.


Even Albus Severus Potter, the son of Harry Potter!  This is so cute though.  Imagine, there are Beliebers in the wizarding world!




Oh, Justin Bieber, you're not even 20 and yet you're this influential!


Now, Justin baby is collaborating with Boyz II Men on the kid's upcoming Christmas Album.  I am really curious about this...




And I saw these tweets of Justin Bieber (yeah, I follow him, but only because I find it interesting, and just the same way I follow Paris Hilton, Perez Hilton, jabjimenez, that is, #walalang)






"2day i woke up and realized that the group that made me want to sing @BoyzIIMen are now on the christmas album singing with me. #DREAMBIG"


"i used 2 listen to their music and practice the runs.  that is how i learned how to sing. now im in the studio with them making music 2gether"


"im tellin gyou...never say never...never stop dreaming...never give up. #DREAMBIG. @BoyzIIMen Im honored and blessed. thank u."
Whoa! This is Justin Bieber?  Big inspirational words coming from a boy under 20.  So maybe that's why there are a lot of Beliebers out there.

Y

All photos from Google Images





bwahaha!  (obiter:  i used to hate "bwahaha" -- a term which is often sent to me as a reply-text by a friend ---  now i realize it's value . . ."bwahaha" is different from my preferred "wahaha"  because "bwahaha" seems more of "pang-asar funny" rather than just "funny" . . .  hehehe!  . . .errr, as opposed to "hehehe,"  "wahaha" is like the ROTFL emoticon/smiley (Rolling Out on The Floor Laughing) while "hehehe" is plain laughing)

i do not likewise fathom the level of "beliebing" the beaver . . . este the bieber . . . perhaps not my generation?! (medyo pang miley cyrus na kasi ako. . . haha!) . . . but this, one . . . natatawa ako for some reason . . .

beiber's gf selena gomez with "Justin" tattoo . . . 



oops, magic marker pala . . . 

i do not see any justifiable reason, not even love, to have your boyfriend or even your husband's name permanently etched on your skin (no offense meant to those with contrary position) . . . mas understandable pa sa akin yung tattoo na name ng anak or coordinates of birth places of children like angelina jolie's . . . but magic marker (read: easily erasable) . . .wahaha, ano kaya ang feeling ni justin beiber?!  bwahaha!

i am super sleepy and it's a little past midnight . . . my coffee break and i am just waiting for caffeine to kick in and battle with microsoft 's excel again . . . (which is another story, sakit ng tyan ko kanina kakatawa with Y dahil sa excel na yan) . . . i thought i was about to save $10 for a dummy book on sale and maybe another $20-30 for shipping via johnny air because Y transformed into an IT expert-cum-hacker this afternoon and brilliantly shared her excel masterpiece . . . only to realize there's a "glitch" . . . bwahaha . . .so good luck to me . . . craving for skyflakes condensada, another of Y's discoveries . . . (i originally thought it was iwi but as the saying goes . . . don't knock it until you've tried it) . . .bye-o!

Z

(images from google too)


Y and Z, Just the hair, and only the hair.Mas okay sya tingnan ngayon. During the "ooh baby, baby, oooh" days, i recall DS planning to grow his hair kapareho ni Bieber. Di nag-materialize of course because of the kontrabidang X. Hahaha! Anyway, it looks good on Justin. But I don't like the choice of pants lang! 


image from yahoo
Sorry, but it's so "julugzz". Kunsabagay, celebrity sya. He can wear anything or maski nothing. Ahihihi !(para maiba sa bwahahaha!)


On the tattoo thing, sino pa ang tatalo sa Claudine and Mark Anthony. Oha, di nagbura kayo!!!


X


No comments:

Post a Comment