Thursday, September 22, 2011

chillax in a traffic jam

Do you love or hate this?

Let me guess. . .grrrr?!. . . 
You "grrrrr!!" it too much that you end up getting a motorcycle and mingle like this. . .


Joyful isn't it? Hahaha! That's why you decide to get in to this. . .

But still, the terminal is outside the route to your work. So you have no choice but to take this. . .


Poor horsey... or this. . .


Any means just to get to your work without you behind the steering wheel.

I saw this article from yahoo. They're developing a "driverless car" in Germany.It has a scanner on top, with GPS and the works. So you don't have to worry making turns and swerves. That means, you can log on to FB on your way to work or read your morning paper  (or even take a nap).




Wow! Once available in the market, I'm sure both Y and Z will be jumping on a tarpaulin (trampoline pala) celebrating their freedom from endless agony brought by Manila traffic. I'm lucky to be exempted (because I can't drive, hahaha). That's why I enjoy traffic (when i'm not in a hurry) especially when I munch some street goodies (shingaling, mani, etc.) and watch this kind of entertainment in the busy streets of the city....


                                                                            







Hahaha! Chillax ...!






X


*images from yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment