Tuesday, September 20, 2011

fab! alert

If you're hunting for clutch bags, you might want to consider the Tasha Sequin Frame Minaudiere, now sold at Nordstrom for USD98 or Php4,561.69. 


Also available in Black/Gold.


The price is not so bad for a clutch which is rated 5 out of 5 by the Bagopedia:

It is hard to find a handsome evening clutch with an afford price tag. Bagopedia thinks that I have found one. Even better than affordable, it is under-affordable. The paint effect look is a smart way to use sequins (I know it is not the original design). It adds interests to a totally black (or silver) clutch. The chain is not necessary but nice to have. The hook can also be hidden. It is quite amazing how this bag is put together for this price range.
I, on the other hand, will resist purchasing this one, as I just panic-bought 2 clutch bags from Accessorize a couple of months ago, when they were on sale.  Taking from the philosophy of my friend J, I can "simplify my life" and live on these 2 for the meantime.


I have this black lace clutch:


and this chiffon pleat clutch, but in white color:


Both come with a metal shoulder strap, just like the Tasha above.


Happy clutch-hunting!


Y

No comments:

Post a Comment