Friday, September 23, 2011

friday musings

It's Friday dress-down at the office, and I am wearing a maxi-dress, a pink leaf bandeau maxi dress with ruched waist detail, now on sale for £10.00 only at DP website. 






It's made of 100% viscose fabric, so it's really soft like a blanket and it feels "like a touuuuch from a rosssssse! and it thrills me, thrills me..." Hahaha!  Sorry, sinapian ako ni Anne Curtis..


Speaking of, have you seen the trailer of No Other Woman?  It is an upcoming movie which stars Derek Ramsey, Cristine Reyes and Anne Curtis.  In the trailer, the mother of Christine Reyes (played by Carmi Martin) was shown advising Cristine, as she agonizes over her husband's affair, and it goes something like "Itago mo na si Lucy Torres at ilabas si Gretchen Barretto at ang red stilleto heels."  Hahaha, I wouldn't have understood what she meant had she not mentioned red stilleto heels!  I mean, personally, I would rather wish to sort out a problematic situation from the point of view of Lucy Torres, and not Gretchen Barretto's.  Sorry there!!!


I want to watch this one, if only only to see, first, Anne Curtis whose face I find as stunningly beautiful, and second, Derek Ramsey in corporate clothes (coat, tie and all).  Hehe.  I just find it a bit annoying that he's always in sando or topless.  #manang  ;-)  Sorry again, nasobrahan ata ako sa Vitamin B today.


http://www.pep.ph/guide/movies/8899/anne-curtis-
and-cristine-reyes-fight-over-derek-ramsay-in-no-other-woman


 Y

No comments:

Post a Comment