Wednesday, September 14, 2011

cravings

I've lost a few pounds. Kaya naman, I turned the closet upside down to look for my old stuff a couple of pounds ago.
Yesterday, I did the same thing with our fridge. Hahaha! I turned it upside down and saw this old favorite given by someone so close to me.
Peanut Kisses and Peanut Fingers!!! I recall being given before a box full of these goodies some years ago. They are from Bohol. I ate all of what's in the photo...Grabe! Maisusuot ko pa kaya yung mga nahanap ko sa closet? Never mind! I enjoyed munching anyway.

This weekend, I will ask my BH if we can go to this place in Bulacan to get "inipit". Eurobake!!! They sell the best inipit (those in the supermarkets taste very plain).Their main shop is in Tabang, Guiguinto, Bulacan.

Photo from google image

The sweetness stays in your tastebuds as the filling melts in your mouth. Gloriously yummy and great with coffee!

Photo from google image
Bulacan has another version but I haven't tried it yet. It's made by Enlin's Bake Shop. Their main shop is in Malolos City.
Image from www.enlinsbakeshop.com
I guess I will have to try this too. I love looking at the green one. Para siyang bamboo. Maybe it's pandan flavor.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment