Thursday, September 01, 2011

fab! red and green is hot

The -ber months are finally here!  Until only recently, I would never be caught sporting an attire with a combination of red and green.  Why, whoul would want to look like a walking Christmas decor?  Not me!




Google Images
Now, that concern is a thing of the past, and red and green has become a hot fashion trend.


But still, it should not be overdone.  You still don't want to look like a walking Christmas tree.


Just to prove my point further, take for instance my idol (hee hee), the Baghag:




(I complimented her on this particular ensemble and she said "thank you".  Hehe me=starstruck)  Note that the colors did not look heavy, because they were mixed with some neutral colors, I guess to balance the look.  Say, I might even wear something like this.


Here's another one, which is specially dedicated to X


Google Images
X, this is giving you an idea, next time you walk your dogs.... Hahaha!


And check this out, LV has jumped into the color blocking bandwagon! (or maybe it has done so in the past but it is only now that I am noticing.. wink wink.... ;-)  







Well, enjoy the rest of the short work week!  (music playing in my ears - Glee version:  It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend.  Partyin' partyin, Fun fun fun fun!)


Y

No comments:

Post a Comment