Monday, November 14, 2011

To Divi or Not To Divi

To Divi or Not to Divi???


I did Divi! I really had some fun tours last weekend and one of them was my Divi tour.
Happy day...I saw cheap but very lovely things around me. I just wish Y and Z were with me that day.
Patibayan ng EQ.... Hahaha!


I was with BH and DS and met up with some relatives.I didn't expect BH to come but he did. It was supposed to be a Girls' Day Out. Before leaving the house, I asked him where he was heading. "I'm going with you." Huwaaat! WITH THAT ATTIRE??!!?? (He was wearing a collared shirt, jeans and Sperry, I was wearing black shirt, cargo shorts and slippers while DS was wearing shorts, boxer shirt and Crocs). What's wrong with you  my friend???

Anyway,we parked at the Tutuban Mall.
Taken from Tutuban Center Mall Level 4 Parking Area
I noticed that unlike before, there were only few buyers from Tutuban Mall. DS and I headed to 168 Mall. New building! For safety I didn't take any photo of the building. Snatchers may just be around the corner. But I took this pic at the 4th level of the mall. Smells new and it's more spacious than the first 168 Mall.




taken at the 4th level


To control the behavior of DS, I handed him some shopping money for his toy soldier obsession. But I  told him that I should shop first.


There was this store called Sakura. Bling-bling everywhere at a very cheap price. Buy 1 for Php60 or 2 for Php100.Some with more intricate designs at Php80 a piece or Php120 for 2. Bracelets at Php30, 50, 60, 80 and 100. Those items will be priced in a tiangge at a mall for Php150 to 250.



one of the racks with items on sale

At the other end of Sakura were arrays of nail polish. Guess the brand ...?
Y and Z, look closer at the photo...



nail polish at Php80 only

Yep, that's OPI dears... Wohooo, relax, breathe, 1,2,3... Nakupo, nakupo!
But the excitement was cut short when one of the salesgirls warned me that taking pictures is prohibited. Hmmm. Why kaya? Can't tell a lie because they saw the flash from my cell phone camera.
So instead of buying, I immediately went out. I suspect something... Uhm BOC, DTI hello?


I got shorts for DS and myself and blouses. Then another salesgirl irked me. A black pencil cut skirt caught my attention.

X: what's your biggest size for this skirt?

Tinderang Maldita (TM): we have XL Ma'am.

X: It's Php280.Same price for that size?Do you have available stock for that size?

TM: Oo.

X: Okay please get me the XL. 

TM: Ma'am kasya to sa inyo (referring to the Large size). Ano po ba waistline nyo? 

X: Just get the XL please.

TM: Hindi Ma'am kasya to sa inyo(getting the tape measure at sinukat ang top ng skirt).

X: Pakikuha na lang ang size please. I dont want to guess since you don't have a fitting room. (ayan na po. galit na si Shana)

TM: Ano po ba kasi waistline nyo (sabay irap at simangot).

X: Why are you so interested with my waistline? Just get the XL because I know my body better than you.Ok if you want my numbers its ?%&**#@!!!. Now, get that XL please... (It's in English sisters, because I was already fuming. Nakupo ayan na).

She went to a tiny corner and up on the spiral staircase, there's a mezzanine. After a few seconds at the mezzanine.... 

TM: Ay Ma'am sorry. Wala ng XL.

X: Nakipagdebate ka pa. Paninda mo nga di mo memorize, assessment pa ng waistline ko, nagmamarunong ka. Never mind!


Ang Taray!!!!

So, I called DS and we headed to the upper level for his toy soldier.

Angry birds everywhere.
Instead of the pretty skirt, I bought this and was happy again. Ang babaw!


red angry bird
I bought Y and Z Angry Bird purses too and Smurf pen.
I hope they'll like it.

X




X! hey, hey, fork my angry bird purse and smurf pen over! wipeeee!!!! is there grouchy for hubby?! bwahaha?!!! thank you, thank you! samahan mo na din ng gift certificate sa chic-boy?!!! hehe - Z

No comments:

Post a Comment