Thursday, November 10, 2011

"blogger's block" (whatever)

from google
Blogger's block.
This is what I told Y and Z this morning.
The workweek is almost over and I still can't come up with an interesting post.
I attempted 4 times yesterday and they all ended in the Recycle Bin.
Today is the best time to write something, I said. AB is not around (banderitas everywhere!!!).
But the day started with a mega-stress that made my ovaries dry! Haarrrrrgh! I told everyone, "matutuyuan ako ng obaryo dito". Fortunately as I've said, AB is not around.

Before lunch time, I received an email message from BH with an attached picture.Quite refreshed after opening the attachment below.



from BH, I am not sure of the actual source
but the pic state www.kuyakurt.com

While getting this post done, Y and Z wanted me to ratify their joint acts on revising the Background Wall and font color! Huwaaat!!!
My two buddies are busy overhauling the Wall, while I'm stuck staring at my PC monitor thinking of an interesting topic.
Okay, I won't argue anymore. Kindly record my assent!

Hayst! I had no choice but to vent my blogger's dilemma through this "interesting" post.
Subtantial compliance na to Y and Z!!!

I hope I get to compose something great tomorrow.


X


by her royal majesty the queen moderator:  X, your thoughts are noted but this will not be counted as a post. . .  not substantial compliance . . . bwahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment