Friday, November 11, 2011

eleven - eleven - eleven

today is 11.11.11.  nothing really significant for me but it's just cool ... i heard in this morning's news though that in india, there's overbooking of weddings today ...

hmmm. . . . maybe i should just write a letter to myself, for me to receive on 12.12.12 ... it was Y who gave me the idea of writing a letter to yourself, for you to receive by email on a certain date in the future ... i tried it once but it was only for a one-month gap --- low eq, hahaha!  anyway, not a bad idea ... maybe i will do that tonight, that is, if i don't get caught up with the tons of dvds i bought recently...he,he.  perhaps, by 12.12.12, when i read my letter, it will be from a different (and more mature?!?) perspective...

in case you want to try it, here is the link: http://www.futureme.org/  and it will look something like this:


Z

No comments:

Post a Comment