Thursday, November 03, 2011

magic pop

Two days before my birthday, i went to a popular supermarket in the province. I was walking with my BH and BL towards the exit when a loud POP made me stop and panic. I was surprised because people around me were still walking normally as if nothing happened. 


I gazed around to look for the source of that POP. I was expecting a stall selling toys. Hahaha!
This was the source of my panic mode:




It's Magic POP.
O diba, bida si Manang Biday!!!

A molding machine makes the loud pop once the ingredients were heated on the round plate. That's the machine there which looked like Z's nespresso. The heated snack pops out on the glass enclosure like popcorn.

It's a crunchy snack which tasted like sweet kropek- like ostiya (host), no offense to Catholics. It was really good. They have barbeque flavor and chocolate coated. But I opted for the original flavor for Php39 per pack.



Great with Sprite. Hahahaha! I tried it.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment