Saturday, November 05, 2011

it's officially Christmas...

Our manang is on emergency vacation. His brother just passed away.

The night before she left, me, Big Boy and little boy bought a parol (Christmas lantern). We have been looking for a particular design, and we saw it that night, on our way home from Mall of Asia.

Big Boy and I however agreed that we will not hung it yet, until about a week from the time our manang returns. I mean, she would still be grieving when she gets back, so that's the least that we can do to sympathize.

The following night, however, little boy remembered the parol we got and asked why we have not yet hung it. I decided, ok we will hung it, but will take it down again when manang returns and put it back a week after, as originally planned.

And so, here's our parol...




which changes colors...




I heard the little boy say 'pasko na mommy!'. Aaaaaawwww...

Merry Christmas!!

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment