Saturday, November 05, 2011

I cooked pancit! Can you believe it?

Well neither can't I. This is my first time ever. I thought of the idea, after I saw a pancit canton and pancit bihon in the cupboard, one cut of pork steak and some squid balls in the freezer, and Baguio beans and carrots in the fridge. So sounds like pancit, perfect huh!?

When I checked the Internet for some recipe of pancit, I found the simplest one but which requires wansoy... What the earth is wansoy? (later I googled it and found that it's actually Cilantro. It's that green thing which is in most Thai dishes, right?)

Anyway, I was too excited to cook pancit, so I didn't want to run to the supermarket to get a wansoy..

And so, I cooked cooked cooked...

Until... Ehem... presenting, the rootinest tootinest pancit in town (este my first take on pancit), tadaaaah...




I served it to my Lola with pandesal...




She loved it, daw... Hehehe

:-)

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment