Tuesday, November 29, 2011

books line-up

When I get my card, these are the books in my December list. These are available in iTunes. I'm excited!
(Good luck if BH finds out!)

A) Prophecy of the Sisters ($7.99)
It is a story of two sisters who are orphans and became enemies. It's the first book by Michelle Zink.
Books may be checked on this site
image from www.guardian.co.uk

B)Best Friends Forever ($11.99)
Story of friendship of course. By Jennifer Weiner. I remember my best friend in grade school and how we grew up so differently. We both have different religious affiliations. I got married and she didn't. I got DS and she's got an adopted daughter.  Hmmm... I just hope this won't have the same story as Something Borrowed and Something Blue (given to me and Y by Z)
www.readingis fashionable.com
 C) Can You Keep a Secret ($7.99)
Reading the synopsis, I think it's about a bored girl who met the man of her dreams in an unexpectedly. It's a book by Sophie Kinsella

www.sophiekinsella.co.uk
 Okay that's almost $30.00 for December- first week , that is. 
These will be enough to keep me busy for ....let's just say 5 days. I just hope I won't spoil the holidays.


X


hmmm.... no work load X?!!! bwahaha!  you and Y....books, books, books.  will just wait for your books to be made into movies, bwahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment