Monday, November 07, 2011

calorie counter by fatsecret

While I try as much as possible to do some exercise on my backyard treadmill, i still am having trouble losing weight. Yesterday, I bumped into a good friend whom I haven't seen for months now, and she commented on that I have gained weight since he last time she saw me... Waaaaah!

I know for a fact that I haven't been watching the amount of my food intake.

My sister is urging me to try the Cohen diet. I discovered however that it would cost me philippine peso 55k. Well I'm not that desperate to lose weight, or i mean i am desperate for sure but at least I haven't placed much effort on losing weight so I can still look for other alternatives. (I made my sister agree though that if she bites the bullet, I just want to see her diet plan. I am really curious at how a diet plan would cost that much. I know it's personalized, but still...)

For now, I guess I will just limit my calorie intake to 1,200 per day.


Using an application on my Blackberry phone, I keep a food diary which calculates the calories of what I eat.


Good luck to me..

Xoxo

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment