Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Busog Trip 2

Yesterday, my trip started at Padre Faura, Malate. I passed by the rallying militant groups screaming on top of their lungs that "GMA must stay". Ironic? Wahaha! More than a year ago, they are lobbying that she must step down. More than a year after, the tune is different. She must stay...in the country to answer for all what she's being charged of. Everything changes as quick as the weather.

Anyway, i finished my assignment around 12nn and BH fetched me. We headed to Cainta to finalize some papers regarding his business. Traffic was tolerable in San Juan, until we reached the area in Ortigas Avenue cornering Santolan. I got hungry and was whining already. So BH stopped in a Persian-Iranian-Indian Restaurant in the corner of Ortigas and Santolan. It's called Persian Kabab!

Curry....curry...currry....!

I got in and the smell was Kabooom!!! You know what I mean! Not all noses are created the same!

The place is modest, not the usual Persian Resto like Arya or Prince of Jaipur(never got here but I saw my friend's pic in my FB account which is now deactivated), where everything is in gold or dark carpets or cushions. Tables and chairs were simply placed as if to tell the customers that you are here only to eat and not to enjoy ambience. You're paying for the food not the ambience. Hahaha!


menu

I saw the other customers order Shawarma. Yihaaa! Kaboom hypnotizing aroma!
BH wanted lamb. He ordered the Lamb Biryani while I ordered the Beef Shawarma on a Plate (may ganung effect). The order taker advised me to order it instead so that I get to put everything I want only in the pita bread, unlike the prepared shawarma. I listened to him of course.

When I got my order.Wow! A third Kaboom! for this post.
Yummy!


BH's Lamb Biryani with Rice

My Beef Shawarma on Plate
 I ordered for Extra Pita bread.

Total bill with Coke Zero : Php397.00

Not bad!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment