Tuesday, November 29, 2011

shopping for credit cards

The day I received my Ipad2 shipment, I was very eager to download apps, apps and apps...
I was hesitant at first because i wanted to use a card with a lower credit limit. I was afraid to use my one and only card.

I checked with some banks. It appears that BPI has more freebies than others. They have this e-card or internet card which is intended for online transactions.
image from www.pinoymoneytalk.com

Anyway, they asked me to submit so-and-so documents which I find tedious.
I called my bank and they are willing to give out another card with a smaller credit limit. They just asked me to submit my ID. 
Then I checked my ID. Hoolalala! My Driver's License had expired. Tsk tsk tsk.
Good thing they accepted my office ID with my "gorgeous" pic on it. Hahahaha!

When I get my new card, I'll purchase all the books that I want! Hahaha!
BH said, "if that's your only use for your Ipad,I'll just get you a Kindle and give me the Ipad."
Wohooo! Krisis ba?

X


No comments:

Post a Comment