Tuesday, November 29, 2011

i love fred

ok, X and Y are probably raising their eyebrows as hubby's name is not fred.  hehe.

still, i love fred. i love him, i love him, i love him! haha!

or maybe, i must have been fred in my past life.  bwahaha.

oh well, i just super duper love you fred for these and a lot more...










earlier this year, i bought these "fred's" in HK as pasalubong (which i also so wanted for myself but for once, IQ prevailed over EQ, haha!) :




for this christmas, this is what i want from fred:

o-ha!  lagare!
Z (as party host):  would you like me to table saw you a cake?
wahaha!

bwahaha.... perfect with my new red cake stand!  love you, love you....mwaaaah! haha!

Z

[all photos from fred's site: worldwidefred.com .... even the website name is so cool! hay, will you merry me, fred?! hehe]

No comments:

Post a Comment