Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Am I sympathizing with the wrong people lately?

I am never an opinionated person. Most of the time, I just keep silent, but that doesn't mean I don't have any take on issues.
1. Christopher Lao - affinity to a common alma mater aside, I kinda understood what he had been through, me being a 'lutang' driver myself sometimes. To some of us who are not so lucky, misfortune happens, and we utter things without deliberation right after an event (in Latin, res gestae), which we would regret after, and wasn't he provoked by the media reporter?
2. Leila De Lima - I am not pro GMA, but to deliberately close your eyes to a TRO everyone has known about on the ground that your department has not received an official copy of such TRO, is the lamest if not most inhuman argument I have heard of. I will never vote for her if she runs for an elective office.
3. Midas Marquez - I still refuse to concede that he is 100% gay. My basis? He's so gwapo and he has fathered children according to google... Being accused of being gay is not like you have committed a crime, so I guess we just need a preponderance of evidence to prove that he.is.not.gay. I rest my case. Diba, Z?
4. Kenneth Cobonpue - I appreciate his work, but that's not the only criteria for selecting the contractor to fix an airport. Secretary Mar Roxas, I am impressed that you listened to your legal advisers and you were not swayed by Kenneth Cobonpue's bloggers-supporters.
5. KC Concepcion - girl, you earned my respect. Before, I thought your 'relationship' with Piolo was just part of a publicity stunt. Hindi pala, and you really felt something for him. Medyo slow on your part ha, but at least you were true to your feelings. You were not plastic, and like most of us, make stupid decisions sometimes. But that's ok, you're still young and you'll learn.

Just my five cents, and I promise after this, I will be putting on more of that fab! hat of mine...

xoxo,
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment