Thursday, February 02, 2012

Remembering Busog Trip 1

I was craving for the "kakanin" I ate months ago.
While, I loved the "biko" prepared by Mr. Suahe last December, the sweetness that I tasted from the "kakanin" I'm craving for is haunting me like a sweet nightmare.

Yesterday was quite a "war" day for me and BH. So much with the "kababawan" that started with hot air balloon show...!

When BH came to get me in the office, after cooling off outside Manila the whole afternoon, he brought me something he knew that I cannot resist.

Wiiiiiiiiiihhhh!
Yummy, yummy cassava and ube cake
It's real, it's authentic and it's yummy.
I have the whole box to me, myself and I. Betty's Native Cakes.
I was ecstatic (OA) that I almost forgot that I was still in "topak' mode.
When i had my first slice, BH was looking at me. I know a suppressed laugh when it comes to his face.
Then he said, " Tsk tsk tsk, bibingka lang pala ang solusyon".

Ahahaha!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment