Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blast From The Past: Texas Instruments Home Computer

 We were watching Electric Dreams 1970's on History Channel, when suddenly I had this blast from the past.

Back in the early 1980's, my dad bought us this Texas Instrument Home Computer which we connect to the TV.  I have no idea where it is now, but I was able to google an image...

 

 We insert 'modules' like this. 

 

 TI Invaders is the most exciting game!  (well at least for me.)

 

 When I showed to the Big Boy who, by the way, is a gamer, he described it as 'moronic'.  Confession: i was a bit hurt. Hehehe...

There is another game, Hunt The Wumpus...  Oh my gosh!  My brother and sister will have a total blast from the past when they watch this!!!  I don't exactly remember the object of this game, honestly, but I can still sing along with the sound, on cue...

 

This is ultimate gaming history! 

Xoxo, Y

No comments:

Post a Comment