Thursday, February 09, 2012

Happy, now and then

 The little boy is so fond of this version of Happy by Sam Concepcion:

 One time, I showed him this version of the song, by Michael Jackson of course.

He did not appreciate it so much.  I tried to point out how Michael Jackson looked so tired while introducing the song, like you would pity him for being subjected to work at such a young age.  But when he started singing, there was no sign of exhaustion whatsoever.  He was lost in that song.  That's passion, kid.  

Well the Big Boy seized that moment to remind me of how affected I was when the legend died.  There were nights when I would stay up late with the Magic Sing, singing Michael Jackson songs.  I don't sing well, but I felt that that's my own little way of paying homage.  Hihihi.

xoxo, Y

 

No comments:

Post a Comment