Thursday, February 09, 2012

I love the Beatles

Now that we're into reminiscing old music, can I just profess my love for the Beatles?  Z knows that she has a piece of her Beatles that is still with me, specifically, her Beatles mp3 which was stuck in my car stereo...  

I distinctly remember the condescending comments I got from my officemates when I included in my Christmas wishlist Beatles mp3, hehehe issues...  I had to highlight and emphasize that hello, the operative word was mp3!  I wanted my own mp3 so I can play it in my car stereo without changing discs!  And i don't buy pirated stuff and I have no patience to burn Cd's.  From then on, I always try to be careful with my wishlist, as it really exposes you to pang-ookray.  But sometimes, I just had to write a disclaimer: Mind your own wishlist!!! Again, altogether kids, issues! Wahaahaha!

Well here's my favorite performance, and it makes a super romantic statement 'I want to hold your hand' almost sound like the coolest 'You Rock!' statement ever...

 

 Happy Valentines Folks!

Xoxo, Y

P.s.  XYZ is cooking an epic awesome contest and we're giving out a lovely prize, to show our gratitude to our readers.  Wink wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment