Thursday, February 02, 2012

"Nemo" in Cartimar

Notwithstanding the stress I had last weekend, I still found a refreshing sight when I was in Cartimar, Pasay.
Seeing the gorgeous aquariums that they have in the "Aqualand", it made me a bit envious of the set-up they showcased on saltwater fish tanks.

Then I saw "Nemo"! No, not the cartoon type. It's in the fish tank.
I was mesmerized by the color of this lovely clown fish that I opted to stay in the stall while DS and BH looked for frogs. (Funny, the stall where I stayed was selling bullfrog)

Nemo is a clown fish or anemone fish. They live in anemones and keeping a "symbiotic relationship" with them. Talk about lasting relationship. Hahaha! It's love month already!

Anyway, symbiotic relationship is not the "MU" or "It's Complicated" status or any platonic set-up. It's a give and take relationship. Both anemone and clown fish provide food and protection to each other. In a utilitarian set-up, they thrive.

Seeing this sole anemone in the fish tank is so refreshing. It's just so unfortunate that I only took one shot because we have to leave.


Cutie fisheeee...!

Well, as to the frog requirement, the teacher finally agreed to  accept bullfrog. So BH had to go back to Cartimar last Monday.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment