Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fourty-Four

 Thank you X for your post on Jools Sinclair's book 44.  I told you when we met over lunch last Friday that I was excited to read it too.  And so I did, and I love it!

I was so weird because I cried a little towards the end.  It took awhile for Abby's realization to sink in...  Hehe...  And then I had to go back to some the scenes and checked the details, just like I did when I watched... Oops, sorry, I will not continue.  I do not want to be a spoiler...

I also discovered Jool's Sinclair's blogspot.  I think she also resides in Bend which is a city in Deschutes County, Oregon. ( I love it when the setting of a fictional story is an actual place.)  She even posted this photo on her blog, and I imagine Abby and Jesse would be walking there somewhere...

The author has released Book 2, and she is about to release Book 3 on Valentine's Day.  Imagine that!

xoxo, Y

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment