Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Ebook 2: Fools Rush In

I have been reading this book for more than 2 weeks already. It was only last weekend, while I was in Luneta, that I was able to finish it.

Photo from Amazon Kindle Store

Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson.
I got it for free.
It's a love story of Bella de Rossi whose parents are from Italy and with some Italian-mafia affiliations .Her family moved to Texas and started some good business from a pizza restaurant to a wedding club. Bella was turning 30 and still single. Most of her exes were petrified by her family's crazy antics. She was finally chosen by her Dad to take over the wedding club business. Her first wedding assignment was for a daughter of an oil tycoon in Texas and wedding theme is Western or cowboy wedding. She bumped into her love interest D.J. (known as "Dwayhne") when she was looking for a DJ to host the wedding. It turned out that D.J. is not a real  DJ but someone who's into construction. Of course, he was described in the book as cowboy-looking hunk with a Texan twang and the works. They fell in love and the rest is a happy ending. Whew!

I can compare this to the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"
from Imdb
The lead characters were from different cultures who embraced American culture except that their families are stuck with their own cultures.Puro culture. After the families learned to adjust ("in the name of love") for their daughters, both stories had a happy ending.

If Fools Rush In will be made into a movie, I would like Owen Wilson to be the leading man.

from www.allstarpics.net
Hahaha! I'm a big fan since I watched him in a movie with Jackie Chan.
And for the Bella, I think Anne Hathaway will do.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment