Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cranberries: No Need to Argue

Cranberries in Manila- April 10, 2012. Wow, right after the long weekend!
One of my favorite bands in the 90's.
Their very catchy single is "Zombie" which is a favorite for most videoke fanatics. No effort singing. But when Dolores sings it- wow, it really sounds different.

I love the band since I was in college.The girls in the dorm found the band monotonous and me... weird. Whatever! I recall getting into an argument with one of the girls when she said that the band and the songs are so ugly. Look who's talking! Ang ganda ba niya? Hahaha! Sorry, me and my sarcasm.

I'm no artist but I love the arts that others create. Most times, I am a misunderstood "krung-krung". Just because others don't understand you , you are already an artist!( in Filipino, "di porke't di ka nila maintindihan, artist ka na!) Pwede bang LOST na lang!

Anyway, they're coming back- after 15 long years! They are really coming back to Manila. Dolores O'Riordan and her hypnotic voice. It's kind of "out-of-tune" sometimes but in an artistic way. Nonetheless, I still love the songs and her voice.



Other than "Dreams", When You're Gone" and "Linger", I love "No Need to Argue".

There's no need to argue anymore.
I gave all I could, but it left me so sore.
And the thing that makes me mad,
Is the one thing that I had,

I knew, I knew,
I'd lose you.
You'll always be special to me,
Special to me, to me.


The song is kinda sad including its lyrics. 
The beat of "Just My Imagination" brightened up my dull days when I was still in school. Just like Sixpence None the Richer's "Kiss Me".

There was a game we used to play
We would hit the town on Friday night
And stay in bed until Sunday
We used to be so free
We were living for the love we had and
Living not for reality

It was just my imagination [x3]

Like I've said I am no artist! It's "just my imagination".
I wish I could get BH watch this. I doubt..."just my imagination".

X

No comments:

Post a Comment