Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cine: Unofficially Yours

That's right!
I attended a Christening this weekend on BH's side.
After some chit chat with some relatives, some of my in-laws, all girls, invited me to watch "Unofficially Yours"(UY) in a local cinema in Bulacan.

from starmometer


It was more than a decade ago the last time I watched a Filipino movie inside the cinema. The last Tagalog movie I have seen is "Eskapo" which was in the 90's, starring Richard Gomez and Christopher de Leon.

UY is a movie about two lovers who are not "officially lovers" keeping a relationship without any commitment. 
I like Angel Locsin's character (Princess) -a young lady who is afraid to love again for fear of getting hurt. John Lloyd (Mackie) agreed at first but he's starting to fall in love with Princess and professed his love.

No nudity, but it's so funny.
A refresher for a very busy week

Unofficially Yours,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment