Thursday, February 09, 2012

My favorite things

 Today, I am loving: (1) Serenitea Okinawa with pearls and 2 Splenda; (2) Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo, Conditioner, Treatment Mask and Serum; (3) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair; and (4) Gatsby Oil Film; (5) Adele's Set Fire to the Rain; (6) Molo Me Blackberry app.

Serenitea BF is handing out samples of the Dove Damage Therapy shampoo and conditioner to their customers.

 This line of Dove hair products has made my mornings easier.  I need to blow dry my super curly hair for it to look a bit more presentable, and using these products makes the prep work a lot shorter for me.

 My mom recently gave me an Estee Lauder perfume, and along with it is a bag of sample products.  I have a 5 fl. Oz. liquid sample of this.  

I have been using it every night for the past 2 weeks, and I have been waking up to softer skin.  Since then I have been putting foundation on my blemishes and acne marks only and I don't put any powder on, and just use Gatsby oil blot every now and then.  I've been experiencing less breakouts on my acne prone skin.  When this runs out, I plan to try out Kiehls version.  I heard it does wonders too.

 I have also been waking up to Adele's song Set Fire to the Rain every 4:30 a.m.  I really love it, of all the Adele's songs.  The beat is for me Natasha Bedingfield-ish...  

 

 Finally, this is to formally declare my addiction to Molo Me on blackberry.  It is BB's version of Instagram.  I molo me everything!  I even have a molo me version of Z's work.  Tee hee!  A eh, Z, this is a fair use of your work, ok?  No infringement here...

Xoxo, Y

 

No comments:

Post a Comment