Thursday, February 09, 2012

resolutions check

So far, I have been living up to most of my New Year's resolutions.

1.  Go to mass on Sundays, check!  In fact, there was this Sunday when our house was overflowing with in-laws all day.  Notwithstanding, I managed to sneak out with my little boy to attend mass even without the Big Boy.

 

2. Not buy paper, check!  This is turning out to be harder than I thought.  Sometimes, I linger around those post-its at National Book Store, just to test my limits.  Hmpf! I know, cray cray....

 

3.  Take charge, be more makulit, and audit the refrigerator, check!  In other words, don't take the backseat when it comes to mommy stuff.  This resolution is harder to measure, but it is just my personal resolve to not act like 'chill' when it comes to managing the household and the weight of the Big Boy which is really getting out of hand, and the websites the little boy visits, etc. May sound micromanaging to you, but I just want my presence to be felt more in the house this year.

 

4.  Start things early in the day, check!  Days are indeed longer, but so many things are done.  And i would rather work in the mornings than in the evenings because evenings are much lovelier and the perfect time to relax.

 

The other day, lunchtime being still a couple of hours away, I was looking for something to munch on (my breakfast was at 445 a.m.).  Thankfully, I found these 'Lumpiang Shanghai' cheese curls barrels in my drawer.  I totally forgot about those, and those were given to me by Z a couple of weeks ago!  

Did you see my stock of Carb Trim?  These were given by Z's hubby and Z narin.  I still drink one big glass every lunchtime.  I really believe it is working for me!

 

(note: I started keeping my things in those plastic boxes about a year ago, and so far, my drawer is still clutterfree...)

 

xoxo, Y

 

No comments:

Post a Comment