Thursday, February 09, 2012

EBook 3: 44 (Forty Four)

Okay, call me an e-book addict if you want.
I started reading this book last Monday evening and I can't stop myself afterwards.
Again, IT'S FREE.

The title is "44 (Forty Four)" by Jools Sinclair
from Amazon

The story is so simple.
The main character, Abby Craig is a teenager who had been dead for 44 minutes after drowning in an icy lake. She was resuscitated and brought back to life by Dr. Mortimer when she was rushed to the hospital. Since her "re-birth", things were not the same. Her memories of what really happened on the day she drowned became vague, her world literally became black, white and gray and she cannot see colors. She had nightmares that were seem real-which in effect made her a witness to gruesome killings. People who helped Abby recover were her sister Kate, her best friend Jesse and Dr. Mortimer. Abby was referred to a shrink (Dr. Krowe) because her mind just shuts off when in comes to recalling how she drowned. Dr. Krowe helped her and the discovery of what's happening to her, Jesse, the nightmares and how she returned to life all unfolded when she was brought back to the icy lake.

It's a nice story that can be made into a movie. It's like "Sixth Sense" and will be a blockbuster if shown on Halloween.

I would love to see Dakota Fanning or Kristen Stewart for the lead role. Dakota with her big and expressive eyes or Kristen with her "disturbed and pale" look.

For Kate, I'd like Naomi Watts if  Abby would be Dakota or Kate Beckinsale if it's Kristen.
See below:


Dakota-I'm a big fan

Naomi





Kristen

Kate


And for Jesse, I'd like Zac Efron.



Zac

And for Dr. Mortimer, I think Bradley Cooper will do.



Well, just an opinion. I'm no producer, you see.
44- a must read.

*photos from Google

X

No comments:

Post a Comment