Friday, August 12, 2011

z vs mosquitoes

quasi dengue outbreak in qc...buti na lang "nakakulambo" ang legs ko kanina! wahaha! 

i read in wikipidea that dengue is also known as "breakbone fever" ...hmmm...a.k.a, also known as? but... i didn't know! nobody informed me! kasi tingnan mo, who will tell me? who? really! did you guys even tell me about breakbone fever? wala. nobody even bothered, nobody informed. it’s as if you’re waiting for me to just be bitten by breakbone fever-mosquitoes. dapat i-inform, iinform. i should have been informed. hello?! wahaha! 

so now i know... coz i googled... panic... 
ok...found them...ok, ready...



oh, i have 1 more, the Simoy Haraya citronella spray which Y gave me...{picture to follow...hubby already wondering why i keep on taking pictures}

haaayyy... g'nite mosquitoes.

Z

2 comments: