Friday, August 19, 2011

nursery rhymes and songs

To relax myself this morning after having double, triple,multiple headaches, I thought of the nursery songs and rhymes that DS and I used to sing (back when he was still afraid of "cockrowts"). It's quite working.Other than "Jack and Jill" and "Alphabet Song", these songs keep on ringing in my brain... 


Sing with me:


"I'm a little teapot short and stout,
here is my handle and here is my spout.
When I get all steamed up hear me shout. 
Tip me over and pour me out. "


This one too....


"Three blind mice,
Three blind mice,

See how they run!
See how they run!

They all ran after the farmer's wife,
Who cut off their tails,
With a carving knife.

Did you ever see such a thing in your life,
As three blind mice."



The first song is the song of a perpetrator (asking some provocation to pour the hot and scalding contents of the teapot).
The second song is the song of the witnesses ("uzi-seros").


I want to see DS and sing with him.

3 Blind Mice from Shrek: The Movie


Can anyone tell me when ang showing ng "Zombadings: Patayin sa Shokot si Remington." I want to see less violent and funny film.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment