Wednesday, August 17, 2011

beloved pak fah yeow (white flower) and kikay kit

Because I'm eyeing for the Most Punctual Award, I'm already at work at 6:52am (Clap, clap, clap!!!). Got my mini "kikay" kit (gift from Z) and took out half of what's inside. May kaartehan din pala si "shana" (provinciana). Look ooowh, there are 2 sanitizers, 1 lip balm, 1 lip gloss, 1 handwash, etc.. May nail cutter pa! The only item I cannot give up is my supah evah PAK FAH YEOW!!! I recall attending a meeting in the office and one of the attendees reacted "kanino yung amoy na yun?" Of course, i proudly admitted-ME! ME! ME! and my wonderful PAK FAH YEOW!!! It's my anting-anting, my therapeutic companion when I'm down with Post-O, Pre-O and Mid-O, "sakit ng ulo, lagnat at trangkaso pati na empacho". San ka pa! According to friends, it smells so old.So what!The scent is enchanting! 


My beloved PAK FAH YEOW!!!

X

idol! mano po, lola x! wahaha!  there's a thingy like that na parang lipstick, less skandaloso ang amoy . . .where to buy?  mercury drug store. . . and for empacho, may gamot na poh dyan, yung nasa tv commercial na nagbe-belly dancing - advertising medicine for dyspepsia . . .


Z

No comments:

Post a Comment