Tuesday, August 16, 2011

laughing cow and bronze age

This is one the obsessions of DS. The flirty cow with "kikay" earrings caught my attention. At the breakfast table, I started imagining things again. Hmmm...I'm thinking of visiting the jewelry shops in bulacan and order customized earrings similar to this one. Gawa sa tanso. i'm imagining how i will look like. Hmmm..."look children,I will show a picture of a woman during the Bronze Age. This one is from the Bronze Age because she adorns herself with bronze earrings."  Interesting! Kaya siguro tumatawa yung cow. I'm so magulo.

I opened the package and was greeted by 8 laughing "kikay" cows....!

Well these cows (or kine pl. form) are happy kasi they share their milk.


Pano pag bacon ang product? or hamon? Laughing Pig? Happy siya kasi naging bacon or hamon siya.
Asus, what's wrong with me. This is ridiculous. Gotta serve my masters now.






X

1 comment: