Friday, August 26, 2011

fab! a new look to the Speedy

The title does not refer to Speedy Gonzales, but to the bag, ok? Hahaha.
A friend of mine (she-who-could-not-be-named-lest-XYZ-will-be-busted) just told me over the phone that she bought a Speedy with shoulder strap.  I remember I saw the Baghag's post on that, but I could not appreciate it so much because the Speedy is being carried while riding a bike.


Notice how the bottom of the Speedy retained its structure…  But we know for sure that for this bag to retain this shape, you must fill it up or you must place something inside at the bottom to support the contents (like a cardboard or a pashmina, depending on how sosy you are, Hahaha!).  In this photo, it is probably just empty.


So I really wondered how it would look in real life.  Then I saw this shot of Emily Browning


http://celebags.blogspot.com/search/label/Louis%20Vuitton


There you have it, a more realistic action shot.  I must say, I like the look, and I would want to buy one, NOW!   #dreamon 


Or maybe later tonight  #inmydreams   LOL


Y


i like also. . . but more so the bike in the 2nd pic. . .he,he... my take on this speedy breed:  if with long strap, go for the monogram; if the classic speedy, go for damier.  i wish.  - Z

No comments:

Post a Comment