Monday, August 15, 2011

cd-r king

XYZ have been visiting this cd-r king which, of all branches, is virtually empty during lunchtime.  X has been eyeing that mini fridge which can be installed in the car, while Z has been panic buying (mwah mwah!) from airplane paperclips, pink paper/card shredder, mini-vaults shaped like a book, and to containers of all shapes and sizes (and which I must say are indeed cheaper than other containers, so they are a good buy).


then finally I bought this ring binder and I must say I am having fun with it, so far. 


and just to cite an example...








Ok, I know I don't have to ring-bind such papers, nor do I normally write a love letter,  but, still, don't you think the little boy will have more gana reviewing for his quiz if he sees this presentation?  hahahaha.


Y




X's dream cdr king loot:

i think it will fit...1 coke in can...1 kitkat...and that's it pansit! ang laki kasi! hahaha! at least, red lahat!  Check out: http://www.cdrking.com/

X's dream mini fridge looks a lot like the expensive vintage-looking fridge by smeg. like :) 


Z

No comments:

Post a Comment