Saturday, August 20, 2011

amazing! isang litrong liwanag

around a month back, i was copied in an exchange of emails between X and Y and i recall seeing a picture of illac diaz and X mentioning about illac's bumbilya projects . . . i wasn't really interested about this new project of illac, as the last one i sort of knew was his "housing" project that looked like an igloo, which was kinda too unorthodox for me. . .besides, more than anything else, i think X and Y were not really discussing about illac's project but rather his age and/or looks...hahaha!  anyway, i was surfing the net today and illac's "isang litrong liwanag" caught my attention. . .amazing! ok, now illac is making sense to me. . .he was my classmate for 1 or 2 subjects in college and was even my seatmate for a while  . . .i must admit that while he was one of those staying at the popular "conyo bench" in school, he was quite down-to-earth. to me,  his ideas, were  beyond my level though. . . masyadong profound . . . parang ito, ibang level, kakaiba!  hello, pang-comedy lang ako no! hahaha :) seriously, ok naman pala...bow ako sa yo . . . dude, you're a man! este, you're the man!  mabuhay ka!  ¡vamos, señor diath! :)  ¡muy bien, muy bien! 




Z

No comments:

Post a Comment