Thursday, August 18, 2011

dream cake

          


(All 3 photos taken from Yahoo Philppines courtesy of Ms. Ching)


Wanna have a taste of any of these? 


These are cakes dahlings! Masterful creations of Ms. Penk Ching-Tan. I was browsing Yahoo Philippines earlier and an article about her caught my attention. Ang galing! Iba talaga ang Pinoy!

According to the article, Ms. Penk Ching-Tan started baking for her friends after she retired. Maybe I should rethink my career path. I will re-start baking this weekend with DS, or next week kaya.

 My earliest "masterpiece" is corn muffins topped with cashew nuts (pic below was months ago).


Z said, they look like cookies!

X

1 comment:

  1. X, what's the 3rd cake supposed to be -- varekai or cirque du soleil? 1st is Malacañan Palace and 2nd is the Olympic Stadium in Beijing, right? Ano yung 3rd? - Z

    ReplyDelete