Monday, August 22, 2011

coffee(ish)

I enjoyed my weekend a lot, and so I felt sleepy pretty much throughout the day.  And that is even after I sipped a cup mugful of instant coffee.  So I wondered why?  Am I immuned to caffeine?  (Panic) This can't be happening, because I even get palpitations generally after drinking coffee, so why oh why?  (think, investigate!)


My curiousity then led me to check my trash bin to salvage the wrapper, and lo and behold, I realized it was not predominantly coffee, but more of sugar with cream and instant coffee.  (isn't that redundant, instant coffee with instant coffee?) Nyee!  Wow mali! 




And how come there's even aspartame? Na-insecure sa sweetness so kulang pa daw? Hmmm...


Y


Y, go back to starbucks via if you're going instant! . . . never those 3-in-1,  2-in-1,  brown coffee thing . . . too sweet!  it's like sugar with coffee flavor!  or,  since you volunteered to bring a coffee maker before, you might be feeling generous for a coffee bean & tea leaf machine


http://www.cbtl.com.ph/?to=Philippines



the available capsules for coffee are:



san ka pa?!  if they have nespresso, we can definitely settle for this! hahaha . . . wag lang local coffee sachet. . . notwithstanding the variety of  local instant coffee, i have yet to discover one that is really coffee than just sugar. . . maybe figaro should come up with an instant coffee of their own also . . .  


Z

No comments:

Post a Comment