Friday, October 28, 2011

Salamat

just want to thank my two buddies, Y and Z for making my nth birthday more special.

For such a short time that we've been friends, in no means have I thought that both of you will be able to crack my "complicated" personality. Bwahahaha! This is the effect of the "Rorschach online test". Your gifts are so "ME". Love you both. Especially for being there when I was in one of my "downest moments", this week.

Y gave me these...

Yipee! Additions to my Kikay "shana" kit. I love the "Mind Repair" (napapanahon Sis. After taking the Rorschach! Hahaha!). Finally, an alternative to my Pak Fah Yeoh scent! Wohoo! By the way, I caught BH examining the cuticle cream. He mistook it for lip balm. Hahaha! Can't blame him. I had the same impression. Good thing, haven't started applying it on my toes' cuticle yet!

Love your gift, Y. Thank you.





  
Got these from Z....

 Hahaha! You're really good at reminding me that I'm at the threshold of my "youth" and my tolerance for climate change is dwindling ! She went "panic-buying" for shawls. Bwahaha! Seriously Ateng, I love them, especially the green one! I tried it last night ,paired it with my white shirt and I looked like Angel Locsin! Ang Lobo, bow! Immortal ang beauty Ateng! Hahaha!

Love your gift too...Ateng. Thanks!






Mwah to you both.

Happy Halloween!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment