Tuesday, October 18, 2011

inside my bag today




1.  My medium mesh pouch from Z.  She bought lots of these in different sizes, from Hong Kong, and divided them among us, X, Y, Z.
2.  My purple Trexta rotating IPAD 2 case which I bought from Power Mac Center MOA.  25 % off. 
3.  My IPAD 2.  Yup, di kinaya ng EQ ko ang Kindle Fire.
4.  My big mesh pouch from Z.








5.  My Moleskine July 2011 - December 2012 diary.  This contains my last will and testament.  Hehehe.
6.  My Kindle.  I just had to bring this because I am still in the middle of reading Before Ever After and Bringing Home the Birkin, and still about to start 50 Bags That Changed the World.
7.  My CMG bunch of keys holder.  This was given to me by X two Christmases ago.  I really love this because it holds more than 10 keys.
8.  My Fino wallet, which is more than 2 years old.  Tama si Z, hindi to nasisira.  So I guess I will be stuck with this for the next year or so.
9.  My small mesh pouch from Z, which serves as my make-up kit.  It has small pocket with zipper which conveniently holds pencils -- my eyebrow pencil, eyeliner and lipliner.


Not in the photo are my 2 phones, one office-issued and one personal.


xoxo


Y

No comments:

Post a Comment