Tuesday, October 25, 2011

my natasha

Got this BBM from Z:  This might be stupid but I hope this is not the phone you left in your work station... The phone that keeps on "singing".


Oh no! I forgot to turn the ring tone to silent!  And I felt embarrassed when I realized that the first line of the song goes like "What time is it where you are?  I miss you more than anything!" 


Well, those who don't know me quite well would think, hmmm, maybe Y's significant other is in another part of the world.  Of course not!  It's just a song I like, ok?  And it's my ring tone not for anything but only because it is the latest song (as far as I know) released by Natasha Bedingfield titled "Jetlag" with some boyband... 


Natasha just happened to be my super favorite singer ever since circa 2004 when her song "These Words (I love you)" came out.  "These words are my own, From my heart flow, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you".


Natasha, a true beauty, not just her voice... ;-)


That voice!  It lifts my spirits, and I would not mind waking up after (just a few hours of sleep) to one of her songs.


It was a very pleasant surprise for me when Natasha performed on American Idol Season 7 her song "Pocketful of Sunshine."  So, by the title alone, you know the song really does magic, even to the down-throdden.  Uhmm, alright, I'm now exaggerating...  Hahaha!


But really!  If you haven't bought any of her albums, go check them out.


Y

No comments:

Post a Comment